Thursday, July 16, 2009

I look for peace but see I don't attain


My recently found and miraculously cured iPod has been crammed full of summertime music by the likes of Blink 182, Common, Snoop, Passion Pit, etc., but there's not one artist I love more at the moment than Kid Cudi.

I mean, just look at him!:

Down to earth and a downright sweetheart, what's not to love?

Check out Whitney Spaner's Sounds of Summer story on him over at papermag.com (or click here).

I hear he's destined to appear on a new HBO show in fall. Eee!

"I don't go in the booth like, ‘I gotta make a rap song.' I kind of just do whatever feels right, and it's always just off emotion."

Yessir.

It's time for Miles to make a new frieeeeend!

xo,

sarah

(photo by jeffrey kilmer)

2 comments:

Lukas said...

This guy tastefully sampled Band of Horses, so I like him. Did you vote for him in that Warchant survey? I'd be happy to see him or YYY.

Barnard said...

A great deal of effective information for me!
vardenafil UK | kamagra uk | Losing Weight Fast