Monday, June 22, 2009

save the dramz for your momz


I'm not usually one to care about drama between celebrities...
but maybe my summer-induced boredom is getting to me.

Some kind of verbal and/or physical mess went down between Will.I.Am and Perez Hilton last night while the two were in Canada.


Perez's tweets include the following (in chronological order):

-I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

-Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

-@iamtherealwill There are multiple witnesses. You can deny all you want. The truth is the truth and I am telling the truth.

[obviously 'iamtherealwill' is Will.I.Am]


While Will.I.Am briefly tweeted about the incident (or lack thereof), there's a video he posted this morning on dipdive giving his account of the story (click here).

And Perez posted one here as well.


Hopefully the media and celeb-stawking magazines won't form opinions too quickly and cause things to get even further out of hand (ha).


Thoughts?


xo,
sarah

No comments: