Tuesday, May 5, 2009

whirlwind weekend



Hello, lovies!

My posts might be few and far between these next few weeks thanks to this past activity-(and beignet)-packed weekend in New Orleans and the next couple weeks Miles and I will be spending in Europe!

--

Some sites I've stumbled upon and MUST be shared:

1. textsfromlastnight.com:
an example of a typical daily post -
(805): Dude. I just woke up without a shirt or bra on. Apparently I fell asleep with a quesadilla in my mouth. I can feel my liver hating me."

Love it.

2. passiveaggressivenotes.com:
warning - when I found this site, I spent the next 2 hours reading through posts.
aaaaaaddictive.
example? -
--
Happppppy Tuesday!




xo,

sarah

1 comment:

Colin said...

This is awfully valuable info. on my part feel free to visit http://shark.luvlyhome.com as taht's the web site having extremely good subjects to study.
7 | 10 | 10